Peace be upon people

Overload-boredom-strike rite fxking nawwww. My life rite now was like a barbie without owner. So, yesterday the breaking dawn part 2 came out and I haven't watch it. Yeye. Since le parents did not allow me to watch it so ok ok I duduk kat rumah duing noting. No, I wont go to study rite now cause I want to rest my freaking brain right nowww. I want to enjoy (not so enjooy seriously) my holiday break. If only I've the guts to go wherever I want. Drive the car and have a long trip with my friends *sigh*

Wanted to update the blog long time ago but to lazy turtle to write. Scroll the twitter timeline-log in facebook-scroll the bullshit facebook timeline-log off-scroll the twitter timeline over and over again-youtube-watch the cover-scroll tumblr-reblog-twitter-log off all of em.

Next year I'll sit for this biggggggsss exam. Huwaaa. If only I get the flying colours result I want to fly away to london mybe. Muahahah. Continue the business subject thingy. Meet new peoples and learn new things. Ohh, the final exam result was not so bad. I got top10 in my school. Thanks allah. Will work harder to get straight A's in my SPM. Insyaallah.